This project is hosted at Google Code. For bug reports, feature requests, patch submissions, and the like, submit a new issue here.
Definition of Terms:
- probability - the chances of getting a particular class; probability = 100% means a 'sure shot'.
- mean - the mean of the probabilities of the classes in a particular schedule.
- standard deviation - the standard deviation of the probabilities of the classes in a particular schedule.
- You would want a schedule with a high probability mean and a low standard deviation.
- For classes with identical schedules, the probability is computed using the total demand and total available slots.
- The parent-child relationship of classes is inferred from their sections.
- Course numbers with obscure naming formats might be unsupported.
- This may eat a lot of [server-side] resources when dealing with a large number of classes.
All data presented by CRS-o-matic ('The Software') are just parsed from the CRS website and are not modified in any way. Thus, I will not be responsible for any misleading or erroneous information produced by the software due to inconsistencies or errors in the CRS website. I will also not be responsible for any misleading or erroneous information caused by bugs in the software. If you want to know how the software works, feel free to get the source.
Last Update: Sun Jul 13 12:35:58 PHT 2014
Copyright © 2008-2014 Darwin M. Bautista